List of Publications PDF
Accepted in Peer-Reviewed Journals
- The Fourier, Hilbert and Mellin Transforms on a Half–Line. SIAM Journal of Mathematical Analysis (accepted 2023).
- Inverse Problems for Discrete Heat Equations and Random Walks for a Class of Graphs. SIAM Journal on Discrete Mathematics, 37, 2 (2023), 831–863.
- The Gel'fand's inverse problem for the graph Laplacian. Journal of Spectral Theory, 13, 1 (2023), 1–45.
- Cones With Convoluted Geometry That Always Scatter Or Radiate. Inverse Problems, 38, 12 (2022), 125001.
- Scattering by curvatures, radiationless sources, transmission eigenfunctions and inverse scattering problems. SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis, 53, 4 (2021), 3801–3837.
- On an electromagnetic problem in a corner and its applications. Analysis & PDE, 14, 7 (2021), 2207–2224.
- On corners scattering stably and stable shape determination by a single far-field pattern. Indiana University Mathematics Journal, 70, 3 (2021), 907–947.
- Unique Determination of the Shape of a Scattering Screen from a Passive Measurement. Mathematics, 8, 7 (2020), 1156.
- Recovering piecewise constant refractive indices by a single far-field pattern. Inverse Problems, 36, 8 (2020), 085005.
- Non-Scattering Energies and Transmission Eigenvalues in Hn. Annales Academiæ Scientiarum Fennicæ Mathematica, 45, 1 (2020), 547–576.
- Localization and geometrization in plasmon resonances and geometric structures of Neumann-Poincaré eigenfunctions. ESAIM: Mathematical Modelling and Numerical Analysis, 54, 3 (2020), 957–976.
- Uniqueness for the inverse boundary value problem with singular potentials in 2D. Mathematische Zeitschrift, 295, 3 (2020), 1521–1535.
- Experimental verification of the accuracy and robustness of Area Reconstruction Method for a Pressurized Water Pipe System. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, ASCE, 146, 3 (2020).
- Blockage detection in networks: the area reconstruction method. Mathematics in Engineering, 1, 4 (2019).
- Internal pipe area reconstruction as a tool for blockage detection. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, ASCE, 145, 6 (2019)
- Radiating and non-radiating sources in elasticity. Inverse Problems, 35, 1 (2019), 015005.
- Nonradiating sources and transmission eigenfunctions vanish at corners and edges. SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis, 50, 6 (2018), 6255–6270.
- Well-posedness of the Goursat problem and stability for point source inverse backscattering, Inverse Problems, 33, 12 (2017), 125003.
- On vanishing near corners of transmission eigenfunctions, Journal of Functional Analysis, 273, 11 (2017), 3616–3632.
- On vanishing and localizing of transmission eigenfunctions near singular points: A numerical study, Inverse Problems, 33, 10 (2017), 105001.
- Translation-Invariant Estimates for Operators with Simple Characteristics, Journal of Differential Equations, 263, 9 (2017), 5656–5695.
- Stability and uniqueness for a two-dimensional inverse boundary value problem for less regular potentials, Inverse Problems and Imaging, 9, 3 (2015), 709–723.
- Corners Always Scatter, Communications in Mathematical Physics, 331, 2 (2014), 725–753.
- Completeness of generalized transmission eigenstates, Inverse Problems, 29, 10 (2013), 104002.
- Multiple defects detection and characterization in pipes. 13th International Conference on Pressure Surges, Bordeaux, France, BHR Group, Nov. 2018, 217–231.
- On the Gel’Fand-Calderón inverse problem in two dimensions, Doctoral thesis, University of Helsinki, Faculty of Science, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, 2013.
- The Inverse Problem of the Schrödinger Equation in the Plane: A Dissection of Bukhgeim's Result, Licentiate thesis, University of Helsinki, Faculty of Science, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, 2010.
- Distribuutioteorian alkeet ja sovellutuksia, Master’s thesis, University of Helsinki, Faculty of Science, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, 2008.
- Corrigendum: Radiating and non-radiating sources in elasticity, Unpublished, (2021).
- Addendum to: "On vanishing near corners of transmission eigenfunctions", (2017), arXiv: 1710.08089.
- Matematiikkaa Venäjällä, Solmu: matematiikkalehti, 3 (2007).
- Scattering from corners and other singularities and Imaging water supply pipes using pressure waves, Applied Inverse Problems Conference; University of Göttingen, Göttingen, Germany, 4 and 7 September 2023.
- Imaging water supply networks and vocal tracts, Inverse Days 2022; University of Eastern Finland, Tahko, Kuopio, Finland, 14 December 2022.
- Imaging water supply pipes using pressure waves, COPE—INAR workshop; LUT University, Lahti, Finland, 17 November 2022.
- Scattering from corvers and other singularities, Inverse problems in analysis and geometry; University of Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland, 4 August 2022.
- Inverse spectral problem on discrete graphs, SIAM 2022 Conference on Imaging Science; Berlin, Germany (remote talk), 25 March 2022.
- Inverse spectral problem on discrete graphs, Congreso Bienal de la Real Sociedad Matemática Española 2022; Ciudad Real, Spain (remote talk), 17 January 2022.
- Detecting blockages in water supply networks using boundary control, Inverse Days 2019; University of Jyväskylä, Finland, 17 December 2019.
- Inverse problems with one measurement, Inverse Days 2018; Aalto University, Finland, 12 December 2018.
- Inverse problems with one measurement, Inverse problems, PDE and geometry; University of Jyväskylä, Finland, 22 August 2018.
- Inverse problems with one measurement, The 9th International Conference on Inverse Problems and Related Topics; National University of Singapore, Singapore, 15 August 2018.
- Inverse backscattering with points–source waves, 3rd East Asia Section of IPIA, Young Scholars Symposion; Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong, 17 March 2018.
- Applications of corner scattering: intrinsic properties of transmission eigenfunctions and single wave probing, Seminar; School of Mathematical Sciences, Fudan University, China, 5 December 2017.
- Planar inverse boundary value problem for Lp potentials with p>4/3, Analysis Seminar; Department of Mathematics and Statistics; University of Jyväskylä, Finland, 23 August 2017.
- Inverse backscattering with point-source waves, Inverse Problems Seminar; Department of Mathematics and Statistics; University of Helsinki, Finland, 17 August 2017.
- Corners always scatter — quantitative results, Applied Inverse Problems Conference 2017; Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China, 31 May 2017.
- Transmission eigenfunction localization, Annual meeting of the Hong Kong Mathematical Society; The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong, 20 May 2017.
- Topics in Corner Scattering: Non-Scattering Waves, Potential Probing with a Single Incident Wave, and the Interior Transmission Problem, NCTS PDE and Analysis Seminar; National Center for Theoretical Sciences, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan, 9 Marh 2017.
- Inverse scattering using a single incident wave, 2nd East Asia Section of IPIA, Young Scholars Symposium; National Center for Theoretical Sciences, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan, 5 November 2016.
- Non-scattering energies, new resolvent estimates and other projects, 1st East Asia Symposium of IPIA; South University of Science and Technology, Shenzhen, China, 29 February 2016.
- Non-scattering energies and interior transmission eigenvalues, Workshop on Inverse Problems and Related Topics; Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China, 9 December 2015.
- A new viewpoint to scattering theory à la Hörmander, Spectral and Analytic Inverse Problems, Thematic Programme on Inverse Problems; Institut Henri Poincaré, Paris, France, 4 May 2015.
- Solving the Inverse Problem for the 2D Schrödinger Equation with Lp-potential, 17th Annual Workshop on Applications and generalizations of complex analysis; University of Aveiro, Aveiro, Portugal, 21 March 2015.
- Solving the Inverse Problem for the 2D Schrödinger Equation with Lp-potential, The 10th AIMS Conference on Dynamical Systems, Differential Equations and Applications; Instituto de Ciencias Matemáticas (ICMAT) and the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (UAM), Madrid, Spain, 9 July 2014.
- Completeness of the generalized transmission eigenstates, International Conference on Novel Directions in Inverse Scattering; University of Delaware, Delaware, USA, 29 July 2013.